Safety is top of mind for all staff at USI.
At USI we take Safety Seriously. All aspects of the USI Safety Management System have been developed to AS 4801 and ISO 9001 as well as all other relevant standards and codes of practise as applicable to create a system that is industry leading with regards to best practise, comprehensiveness and flexible. This system is internally audited to Standards and maintained by a Full Time RABQSA Qualified Group WHS advisor to ensure compliance with WHS legislation
USI is dedicated to the consultation and training processes with all workers (both contractors and employees) as well as with entities we are contracted to. These processes ensure that the Safety Management System is utilising all the experience and knowledge of our staff and complies with all legislative, industry based and expected outcomes and is at the forefront of our industry with regards to Safety. USI endorses AQF training programs and ensures that all qualifications meet WorkCover requirements
Keys aspects of the Safety Management System in use at USI are:
- USI Work Health & Safety Management System which is internally audited and reviewed annually to ensure compliance with recent legislative changes and AS4801
- USI Environmental Management System which is reviewed annually to ensure compliance with ISO14001
- Installer Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions (Large Format) – as per ISO9001
- White Card
- MR Licence
- Safe Work Near Powerlines Ticket
- MISC Card
- Senior First Aid
- Qantas HSE
- Height Safety Statement of Attainment
- Abseil Trained
To discuss your signage needs, don’t hesitate to make contact today.